The Indian Premier League is also known as IPL is the men’s professional Indian domestic Twenty20 cricket league competition. It features 59 matches and 56 groups of matches, 2 qualifiers, 1 eliminator, and the finals. These games are often played in 21 days. Many cricket lovers who would like to enjoy IPL Live on mobile, TV, or PC, need not worry about that.
There are a lot of apps that show live games, movies, and TV shows which have been on the internet for decades now. These applications are the best ways to entertain yourself and your family or friends at this age and time. With the evolution of technology and the emergence of android TVs, FireTV sticks and so much more all over the world, it is easy to relax at home or stream your favourite shows from your mobile devices.
Oreo TV is one of the best streaming apps there is on the internet for entertainment amongst other services such as Netflix, Disney Plus, Hulu, Hotstar and so much more. Most of these applications all provide on-demand streaming services but with Oreo TV, you get free streams with over 800 live TV channels in various categories and movie libraries.
Download OREO TV APK Free
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||April 2022|
Features of Oreo TV
Oreo TV app comes with a lot of features to make streaming your favourite live shows worth the while. It is a great alternative to other on-demand streaming apps online.
Some of these features include the following:
- Tons of numerous live channels over 800 on the go
- Up-to-date library of new channels and links on a daily basis
- No registration or login required
- Free streams for zero cost
- Supports in-app channel request
- Supports external players such as Android player, MX player, XMTV player, and XYZ player
- Supports Chromecast to TV for LocalCast, WebVideoCast & Bubble UPnP player
- Supports live event scheduling
- Wide range of movies, TV shows, and sports
How to Install Oreo TV on Android
Oreo TV app is available for android users only from third-party sources as it is not on the Google Play Store. You also need to enable app installation from a third-party source on your device’s settings.
- Turn on “app install from unknown sources” by going to settings>security>Unknown Sources
- Download Oreo TV apk from this LINK for android if you don’t have it yet,
- After the download is complete. Navigate to the Download Manager or Folder, then click the Oreo TV apk file. You will get a prompt on your screen for the installation.
- Click Continue to start installing
- Click INSTALL again to confirm your actions
- Wait a few seconds for the installation to complete
- Once installation is done, you will see DONE and OPEN on your screen
- Click DONE to take you back to the download folder, then delete the apk file you just downloaded to free up space on your device
- Launch the app on your android device and that’s it.
Oreo TV for PC
To enjoy your favourite live TV shows, sports, and movies on your Windows PC or Mac device, you need to install an android emulator which can run the application on Windows or Mac operating systems. It is simple to install by following the steps below.
- First, Download the Bluestacks android emulator from the official website if you don’t have it on your PC.
- Once the download is completed, click on the .exe and click “install”.
- Wait a few minutes for the emulator to finish installing on your Windows PC or Mac device.
- Once the installation is complete, you will get a prompt from Google Play to access your Gmail account.
- Enter your Gmail account and continue.
- Once the emulator is installed, Download the Oreo TV app from HERE.
- Click on the Oreo TV app and open with the Emulator, then wait for it to finish installing.
- Once installation is complete, go to the emulator application menu and look for the Oreo TV app icon.
- Double click and you should start enjoying your free streams on the go.
Most people always find it difficult to get free live streaming applications online. But with the Oreo TV app, you get value especially for sports lovers because the app offers live sports channels, movies, and Live TV shows. This is a great way to reduce the cost of paying for on-demand streaming services like Netflix, Hotstar, Hulu, Disney+, etc. you get everything for free at no cost, no registration with amazing features such as live TV scheduling, inbuilt media player, over 800+ live channels and so much more.