OREO TV APP
The internet has changed how we see the world today with electronic gadgets evolving. We don’t need TVs, radios, etc to watch our favourite shows or movies. Streaming applications are a great way for you to watch some of the best TV series, dramas, shows, or sports channels. This is one of the best ways to get entertained online nowadays, with billions of people all over the world using this resource.
While streaming is the major thing these days for entertainment in the house and on the go, using mobile and desktop or laptop devices. The Oreo TV app allows you unlimited access to streams without paying a single penny. The application is famous for streaming Live TV on android boxes, android devices, smart TVs, Roku TV and so many more. It is an amazing app that can be used on your mobile smartphones or Windows PC & Mac devices. It gives you access to millions of streams with thousands of channels for movies, series, sports, live TV and so much more.
Download OREO TV APK Free
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||March 2022|
Oreo TV Features
Oreo TV app comes with some amazing features that will keep you glued to your screen at all times. It is a unique app with numerous functions and accessibility features for maximum performance. With these features, you get to keep yourself and your family entertained to the max such as the following;
- 6000+ Live TV Channels
- Oreo TV offers Live TV Shows, Movies, Live Cricket, Sports, & so much more for Free
- Enjoy channels from all over the world including the United States, India, Indonesia, Pakistan, Bangladesh, the United Kingdom, & much more
- Free to stream all channels
- Stream without registration or login
- Simple and User-friendly interface
- Comes with an inbuilt video player
- Supports dark mode, picture-in-picture mode
- Ultra HD streams
How to install Oreo TV on Android
Installing Oreo TV on your mobile device is tricky because the app is not found on the Google Play Store. It can only be downloaded from a third-party source. Note that you will need to enable app installation from third-party sources from your device settings.
- Turn on “app install from unknown sources” by going to settings>security>Unknown Sources
- Download Oreo TV.apk from this LINK for android if you don’t have it yet,
- After the download is complete. Navigate to the Download Manager or Folder, then click the Oreo TV.apk file. You will get a prompt on your screen for the installation.
- Click Continue to start installing
- Click INSTALL again to confirm your actions
- Wait a few seconds for the installation to complete
- Once installation is done, you will see DONE and OPEN on your screen
- Click DONE to take you back to the download folder, then delete the apk file you just downloaded to free up space on your device
- Launch the app on your android device and that’s it.
Oreo TV for PC
If you want to enjoy the Oreo TV app on your Windows and Mac devices without any issues, then follow the steps below. But note that, the app is not available for Windows PC or Mac so you will need to use an Android Emulator to run the application on your computer easily. Below are the steps to follow.
- First, Download the Bluestacks android emulator from the official website if you don’t have it on your PC.
- Once the download is completed, click on the .exe and click “install”.
- Wait a few minutes for the emulator to finish installing on your Windows PC or Mac device.
- Once the installation is complete, you will get a prompt from Google Play to access your Gmail account.
- Enter your Gmail account and continue.
- Once the emulator is installed, Download the Oreo TV App from HERE.
- Click on the Oreo TV app and open with the Emulator, then wait for it to finish installing.
- Once installation is complete, go to the emulator application menu and look for the Oreo TV app icon.
- Double click and you should start enjoying your free streams on the go.
For those of you who love free content, the Oreo TV app is a great tool to use. It allows you the privilege of watching your favourite streams such as movies, TV shows, sports, cricket, Live sports & Live TV stations all in high-definition. This app can be installed on your smartphone devices running Android operating systems but is not available on the Google play store. So, you will have to use a third-party source to download the apk file and install it. For Windows PC and Mac devices, it is possible to use this app with an android emulator. We strongly advise you to get a good VPN before using this app.
Does Oreo TV offer free streaming services?
Yes, you can enjoy free streams from a variety of categories and genres without any payment or subscription.
Can I download Oreo TV from Google Play Store?
No. The Oreo TV app is not legal so therefore cannot be downloaded from Google Play Store. You can only get it from third-party websites online.
Is Oreo TV Free Ad-free?
Yes. The app is free from those annoying ads that pop up during streaming.
Can I use the Oreo TV app on my Windows PC or Mac?
The Oreo TV app is only available for android devices but can be installed on your Windows PC or Mac devices using an Android emulator.
Is it safe to use Oreo TV?
Yes, it is a safe app for users but we advise that you use a strong VPN and disable all permissions.