Streaming is a major part of our lives today. Gone are the days when people would go out to rent CDs or subscribe to cable or satellite TV. Today, all we need is mobile data or WiFi connection, a streaming app and we are good to go. The Thop TV application is a good example of an app that offers free streaming services. Although it is not on Google Play Store, you can get it from third-party sites and enjoy airtel TV, Netflix, Amazone Prime, Netflix, Hotstar, Voot, and many more. This app is based on IPTV and Content Delivery Network (CDN) service which allows you the ability to stream TV shows and channels, movies, series, documentaries and so much more in high-quality formats.
Thop TV has over time become the first choice of everyone who loves to get free streams, and millions of android users around the globe use this app. With Thop TV, you get to enjoy free South Asian streams from places such as India Bangladesh, Pakistan, or any available neighbouring country. It comes with thousands of movies, TV channels, TV shows, music, series, radio, and so much more. We have come up with a detailed explanation of how to download and enjoy free streams using this application.
Download ThopTV APK Free
|Supported Android Version||4.4 and up|
|Last Update||March 2022|
Thop TV Features
There are a lot of amazing features that come with the Thop TV app to ensure you and your family enjoy unlimited streams. These features ensure you get maximum entertainment such as the following;
- Access to 3000+ international TV channels
- MX Player support
- Over 3000+ movie collections
- Supports cast
- No monthly subscriptions
- External subtitle support
- Enjoy live channels including sports
- Supports add to favourite for your most-watched channels
- Access to 5000+ radio channels for your listening
- Supports real-time chat
- Choose stream quality
- 24/7 streams
- Easy to navigate with a user-friendly interface
How to install Thop TV on Android
Installing Thop TV on your android smartphone is as easy as it gets. Since the app is not available on the Google Play Store, you will have to get it from a third-party source by downloading the .apk file. Note that you will need to enable app installation from third-party sources from your device settings.
- Turn on “app install from unknown sources” by going to settings>security>Unknown Sources
- Download Thop TV.apk from this LINK for android if you don’t have it yet,
- After the download is complete. Navigate to the Download Manager or Folder, then click the ThopTV.apk file. You will get a prompt on your screen for the installation.
- Click Continue to start installing
- Click INSTALL again to confirm your actions
- Wait a few seconds for the installation to complete
- Once installation is done, you will see DONE and OPEN on your screen
- Click DONE to take you back to the download folder, then delete the apk file you just downloaded to free up space on your device
- Launch the app on your android device and that’s it.
Thop TV for PC
Although, the ThopTV app is only available for smartphone or tablet devices running Android operating systems. You can always install it on your computer or laptop both Windows and Mac using android emulators. Below are the steps to follow.
- First, Download the Bluestacks android emulator from the official website if you don’t have it on your PC.
- Once the download is completed, click on the .exe and click “install”.
- Wait a few minutes for the emulator to finish installing on your Windows PC or Mac device.
- Once the installation is complete, you will get a prompt from Google Play to access your Gmail account.
- Enter your Gmail account and continue.
- Once the emulator is installed, Download the Thop TV app from HERE.
- Click on the Thop TV app and open with the Emulator, then wait for it to finish installing.
- Once installation is complete, go to the emulator application menu and look for the Thop TV app icon.
- Double click and you should start enjoying your free streams on the go.
A lot of us are often in search of new applications or alternatives to premium streaming apps like Netflix, Hulu and so much more. Thop TV is a breakthrough for those of you who would want to enjoy free streams both on your smartphones and computers. Although, the app offers free streams, movies, TV shows, music, news, sports, and radio stations. It is a third-party app and cannot be installed directly from Google Play Store. You would have to download it from third-party websites. Because the app is mainly for android devices, it can only be installed on Windows and Mac devices using an Android emulator.
Is Thop TV an American App?
Thop TV is a Chinese app that offers South Asian content mostly from India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and other neighbouring countries.
Is Thop TV Available on Google Play Store?
No. Top TV is not officially legal which is why you cannot download it on Google Play Store.
Can I Use Thop TV on iOS & Mac devices?
Yes. Although the app cannot be found on the official App Store, it can be sideloaded on some iOS devices which would require jailbreaking of your mobile device or an emulator for Mac devices.
Can I Stream Netflix Content on Top TV?
Yes, there are tons of Netflix content on the Thop TV app. You can also enjoy streams from Zee, Hotstar, Amazon Prime and so much more free content.
Can I block Ads on the Thop TV App?
Because the app runs an advertisement model, ads cannot be blocked but it is sometimes limited for some time by the developers.
Is the Thop TV App Safe?
We cannot guarantee the safety of your information while using this app but we highly recommend using a strong VPN service to keep your information private and safe from Internet Service Providers and Government eyes.